Ruggedized & Military
New England Keyboard, Inc. is an ITAR registered corporation with ITAR licensed factories in Taiwan. We manufacture a large variety of products used by the Military or in very harsh environments. We build products with foil shielding and conductive lenses that meet Mil 461E & Mil 462 specifications for radiated electromagnetic emissions. NEK manufactures key panels with liquid crystal displays (LCDs) which pass the Ship Board 500 pound Hammer Weight Shock Test. NEK can use a combination of our in-house test lab and local test houses to perform qualification testing to verify products are compliant to a large number of Mil specifications. From straight forward subassemblies to complex turnkey devices, NEK’s engineering staff can design, build, program, and perform qualification testing to deliver you a ship-to-stock solution.
- Sealed elastomer rubber keypads for military radios
- More than 20 versions of a Kapton-rubber hybrid keypad for military weapon sights
- Control key panels for sniper detection systems
- Backlit EMI/RFI shielded key panels for remote weapon control panels
- Waterproof keyboards for military computers and laptops, in both full travel and short stroke models