Ruggedized and Military
New England Keyboard is an ITAR registered corporation with ITAR licensed factories in Taiwan, we manufactures a large variety of products used by the Military or in very harsh environments. We build products with foil shielding and conductive lenses that meet Mil 461E & Mil 462 specifications for radiated electromagnetic emissions. NEK manufactures keypanels with liquid crystal displays incorporated into them, that passed the Ship Board 500 pound Hammer Weight Shock Test. NEK can use a combination of our in house test lab and local test houses to perform qualification testing to verify products are compliant to a large number of Mil specifications. From straight forward subassemblies to complex turn key devices, NEK's engineering staff can design, build, program and perform qualification testing to deliver you a ship-to-stock solution.
- Sealed elastomer rubber key pads for military radios.
- More than 20 versions of a Kapton-Rubber hybrid keypad for military weapon sights.
- Control key panels for sniper detection systems.
- Backlit EMI/RFI shielded keypanels for remote weapon control panels.
- Water proof keyboards for military computers and laptops, in both full travel and short stroke models.