Products and Capabilities
NEK is an ITAR registered U.S. manufacturer with on-staff, degreed, Electrical, Material and Mechanical Engineers. At our factory in Fitchburg, Massachusetts: we have complete screen printing, die cutting, laser cutting, PCB wave solder and SMT, cable assembly and adhesive membrane switch assembly capabilities. Using our U.S. facilities and/or our 34 ITAR licensed factories in Taiwan we can design and manufacture any of the following products and components.
- Membrane keyboards, keypads and key panels.
- Handheld terminals with custom electronics.
- Molded silicone rubber keyboards, Backlight, Encap, and Plas series, Duracoat PU coating, gold plated metal contacts.
- Molded and die cut rubber components, shock absorbing skins.
- Full travel and discrete switch keyboards.
- Custom wire cable assemblies.
- Custom FFC and Kapton cables, PCB's, ridged/flex PCB's and populated assemblies.
- Bare and populated G-10, FR-4 PCB assemblies.
- Custom LCD displays, backlighting, heaters, etc, glass only, complete module.
- Touch screens, analog, matrix, capacitive, with or without assembly to display.
- Custom molded plastic components with or without EMI conductive spray, double shot, electroplating, vacuum metalizing, painting, print, etc.
- Flat panel heaters, ITO and resistance wire types, with and without sensors.
- Custom conductive shielded lens, ITO and embedded mesh types to meet Mil. standard 461E, laser cut clear and colored acrylic lenses.
- Custom cast aluminum enclosures and components, painting, print, etc.
- Screen printed and digitally printed labels and appliques.
- Die cut components and gaskets, shielded, unshielded, laser cutting.
- Form in place conductive and non-conductive silicone gaskets.
- Custom Electroluminesient and Fiber Optic Panel backlighting.
- Custom electronics design.
- In-mold decorating products.
- Partial or complete turn key assembly and test.
CONFLICT MINERALS POLICY:
NEK complies with the requirements of the SEC's Conflict Minerals rule. To view our policy on Conflict Minerals, click here.